Saturday, October 30, 2004

Finally..

Oh well... it's confirmed.. I've tendered my resignation and I'll be a free man come december. If any of you have any job lobangs do let me know.. cos i still havent found a job yet.

Was at winebar just now.. packed as usual.. went up to Phuture for awhile to find jx,sam,ky,shuli n gang... fricking crowded... took me nearly 5 mins to go from one end to the other (no joke).. stayed there for prolly half an hr before I decide to go back to winebar to find my colleague (it was rather boring.. though they have nice hiphop n breakz but just couldn't stand the crowd). Saw some ex-tbwa staffs at winebar (darren,june and chin) and an "auntie" (think her name was Eileen) who used to freelance at tequila and currently at Band. A nice lady.. who doesn't appear to be as shy/old as she said she was.. and she kept on talking for like an hour or so (but it was somewhat entertaining). So basically that's it... lotsa booze, lotsa laughter and i'm sure going to miss it.

should be helping Din move some of her stuff from her hse to the new apartment.. just hope that I'll be able to wake up on time though it's not yet confirmed. Gonna be a lazy day tomorrow :p

No one's currently online.. princess is sleeping i think.. hope she can sleep well without having to use the pill. I think i'll go and sleep soon too.. see you ppl around.

Peace~

No comments: