Read the poor english and have a good laugh (Not as if mine is damn good, but I try my best to make mine sound as normal as possible, not broken :p)
Don't understand why such ppl can't seem to see the truth behind it all.. SHE is the ROOT of the problem. I sure didn't claim much last year. And I sure didn't want to argue with ignorant ppl. She's the one who's being mental and always creating unnecessary stress/problems for us. Oh well, I'm not going to waste anymore time with her. Shall tender my resignation at the end of this mth. Oh, just so you know.. I haven't been getting any increment nor AWS/bonuses since 2002. *pathetic* >_< And I start work late to justify my working hrs vs my pay :P hehe
Anyways I think that I'll be better off working as a freelancer or working in other company. Wish me all the best in my job search!
...Since we have such a list of pending uncomplete job, also customers may think otherwise our service getting worst. Therefore I would appreicate if you guys can be puntual for work (meaning starting work 10:30am or earlier if possible, not leaving house only at 10:30am or later)... and also please make morning appt start at 10:30 not later. In order for we to accept and be prepared for new orders taking in, let start early and be puntual, if we continue start later and finish at 6pm or.... later, how much work can we finish.
Our business and income come from services, when people come to us, they need the computer urgently and need our service immediately, if we can't do it (due to we have pending jobs to be done). There are so many ppl like us in the market and are willing to take the service, so why wait for us for 1 or 2 or later date. Please also note that not everybody will keep waiting for us patiently (there are also people like us out there with much better service). Market are bad, everybody are fightly and rush for the same piece of cake, if you are fast and good the cake is yours. Please help us to help you keep your employment, since last year the income come in only pays both of you salary and CPF excluding your claims. There is no reasons, why should I keep the company just only to keep job for both of you. Why should I work so hard and I have to grumble so much, pushing you guys so much and dislike by me being so "meow". I think since the last 1 or 2 years, I now have enough of all these nagging and pushing and aruging (neither me like to do that to cause high blood pressure and stress for myself) and it since only myself and Daniel fighting, seriously I can't fight or win a war without supporting and appreciated troops.
Therefore your understanding is greatly appreciated and thank you for your co-operation.
Monday, October 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment