Saturday, March 03, 2007

Where's mushroom?

Seemed like such a long time ago but its barely a month plus. When will she start talking to me again? I don't know...

So far its been absolute silence from her end, and I guess it's probably because of my actions. I'll be waiting... waiting for her to pick things up where it ended, pick up the phone n dial my number. Maybe I'll see the beginning of a new friendship? or maybe I'll never hear from her again...

"MOVE ON ALREADY!!" you say, I wish I can.. I mean I can lose a potential partner but I can't lose a friend. Especially someone whom I share special moments with, someone who can make me laugh with little effort, someone who brings joy to my life. Someone who makes me go crazy, someone who cares. Someone who likes to sleep on the sofa, someone who always order too much food. Someone who'll get motion sickness while taking a cab, someone who likes all things furry. Someone who makes fantastic honey glazed chix wings, someone who can't really drink. Someone who can travel all the way to the east to have dinner with me, someone who plays mj even though she don't really want to. Someone who's always sleepy after a meal, someone who'll go all out for a friend. (I know it doesn't make much sense, but I just write whatever comes into my head)

It may not seemed much but as far as I'm concern, those were the best moments in my life. So unless she wants to give up, I'll just be waiting.

No comments: