Its been a month .. well 34 days to be exact, since I last saw you. I wonder how are you getting on... Will you not call me or msg me if I don't ask you to do so?
I miss you terribly at times, I really want to hear from you again. I've been trying very hard not to call/message/email/watever cos I'm afraid that I might irritate you, I'm just waiting day by day.. hoping that you'll call. I need you to pick up from where we stopped previously, something which only you can initiate.. not me.
So far, I've been doing quite ok in terms of coping with life without you but it really feels empty. I know it'll never be the same again, I know you might not even want to see/hear from me anymore, and I'll never know if I ever held a place in your heart but that's not important now. All I want now is to have you back into my life, no matter what role you play in it. You can be the lead, or as main cast, a supporting role or a minor role for all I care... so long as you're in it, it'll be enough for me.
Every beginning should have an end, though it already ended before it even began. So now I pray for a new beginning... and I'll continue waiting. Til then... take care my mushroom.
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment