Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Merry Xmas!!

Merry X'mas y'all~

I noe this comes a lil late since x'mas has already passed. But... i think i heard from somewhere that there's 12 days of X'mas.. so here's my best wishes to everyone out there. Hope you had a wonderful X'mas and may 2005 be a blast for you!

Now for a little update of myself: I'm officially out of job (for nearly a month now), basically I'm bumming everyday.. eat,sleep,watch dvds,play games on my PS2 or xbox while applying for 2 jobs online per day (avg.) So far I've only went for interview at BBDO (and I got rejected), supposedly to go for another interview at ayer rajah crescent tomorrow but I'm abit reluctant cos of the distance n the ULUness. Basically I don't wanna go there and waste my time, and only to get myself rejected. So now I'm still considering *think think think*

Oh yea, for the PC users out there.. has anyone tried the new MSN messenger 7.0 (BETA)? It's quite cool ya noe, lotsa new features.. try it! Also, found that MSN has a new space for BLOGS n photos. It's call SPACES ... a "can try" for those who don't like blogger and would prefer to try something else.

Ok lah.. I think that's about it... I'll penned off for now. Hope to see y'all in 2005!!! Happy New Year in advanced~

No comments: