Saturday, November 27, 2004

Crazy woman at it again. geez.. making sound as if i'm the one who started everything.. oh well, why do i even bother.. anyway I'm posting this as a laugh... at her bad english that is :p


From: Cindy Lim
Sent: Sat 11/27/2004 2:16 AM
To: Tan Chin Wee
Cc: 'Daniel '; 'Mick Lim'
Subject: RE: Reminder


I am very sick talking people like you, WASTE MY TIME!

I REGRET, I SHOULD HAVE FIRE YOU RIGHT FROM 1 YEAR AGO FOR YOUR MISCONDUCT. WHY ARE WE SO KIND TO BEAR WITH YOUR ATTITUDE AND BOTHER TO LET YOU STAY FOR SO LONG TO LOOK FOR A JOB. REGRET FOR BEING NICE TO YOU!

YES, I AM STRESSED OUT DUE TO HAVE STAFF LIKE YOU.

WHETHER I HAVING MY PMS OR NOT, IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

MY BIG REACTION IS DUE TO YOUR BAD ATTITUDE!

SMS, WRITE EMAIL OR CALL, NO REPLY, ASK YOU FOR REPORTS/UPDATE- NO REPLY! CALL YOU TO GET A JOB DONE, NO REPLY! SO WHY NOT BIG RE-ACTION! AND MORE…….

WITH YOUR KIND OF ATTITUDE, WHY SHOULD I WRITE NICELY! MOREOVER I AM YOUR BOSS, YOU ARE ONLY A WORKER, WHY SHOULD I SEE YOUR ATTITUDE!



From: Me
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2004 11:51 AM
To: 'Cindy Lim'
Cc: Daniel Chan; 'Mick'
Subject: RE: Reminder

You can say whatever you want, after all that's what you always do. And why are you getting so defensive and uptight? You said please update on the following, and you didn't remove the sept bill issue, of cos I'll think that you're still referring to that. And my reply is that I've already passed it to daniel. So why the CAPS? If my attitude is bad, then yours ain't any better. Are you having PMS? Are you stressed out? Why are you having such a BIG reaction? Anyways please do not bother to reply to this email, thanks.


From: Cindy Lim
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2004 10:45 AM
To: Me
Cc: daniel
Subject: RE: Reminder
Importance: High

I am not asking for the Sept 2004 Bill, YES THAT I GOT IT. Please read properly I ask for update. It is a few more days before you leave, why show this kind of attitude before you leave. Your attitude is very BAD for these past days, is this the way you want to behave before you leave?

Since you choose to leave and we have not treat you unkind, why don’t leave us in a better and good manner. Sad to see a person like you behave such a way.

LEAVING AND YET STILL NOT HAPPY? FOR WHAT?

LET ME TELL YOU I WILL NOT OWE YOU A CENT! BUT MAKE SURE YOU DO YOUR WORK WELL AND PROPER FOR YOUR LAST FEW DAYS! IS THIS THE YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU, DON’T TEST MY LIMITS WHEN I AM TRYING TO CONTROL NOT TO TREAT YOU THIS WAY!


Cindy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Me
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 6:29 PM
To: Cindy Lim
Subject: RE: Reminder

Its not that I want to say, but I’ve given the sept 2004 bill to daniel.. so can you please check again? As for the jan2003 one, sorry can’t help.
As for the rest, will sort out before my last day. Thanks


________________________________________
From: Cindy Lim
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 5:54 PM
To: Me
Cc: Daniel Chan
Subject: Reminder

When got time, can you please update me the below info, thank you for your co-operation.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cindy Lim
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 2:43 PM
To: Me
Cc: Daniel Chan
Subject: Can I have your Sept M1 Bill


I have 2 missing M1 bill from you:

1. Jan 2003, if you have it, please pass me the copy, if no, no choice.
2. September 2004 so that I can compute the outstanding

Can you kindly complete the company’s standard clearance formalities before you leave end of the month, 30, November 2004.

1. Can you please update whatever outstanding job for Mick to continue.
2. Please submit and update all the job done details for this month.
3. Can you please help to update the password/settling for our customers ?
4. Please pass all doc and claim before end of the month (at least 3 days before month end)
5. Any items which belong to SIT, (not to forget the Company Rubber Stamp too) please pass to Daniel.
6. Any loan item loan by you or to customers which belong to TB/SIT, which we are not aware or informed please return or let us know.

Lastly thank you for staying with us for 3 years though during the 3rd year have a lot of disagreement nevertheless, we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

You are always welcome to keep in touch.

Cindy Lim

No comments: