This is the first time that I'm involved in a wedding other than eating n drinking. I'm in charged of coming up with ideas for games n stuff when the groom comes over.. hah thank god I'm not one of the "brothers".. must think of something to tekan them.. if not the groom :p *rubbing hands in glee*
Went to one of the bridal shop along Tras Street yesterday evening to accompany Din, and her sisters to check it out.. the gowns were so-so n so were the service.. and the prices they charged were quite high too. But she look so nice in a wedding dress.. I guess everyone would look nice anyways. Later jack came along to "provide" his opinions.. the poor man even tried to bribe me, saying that he'll give big ang pows for the "sisters" and to let him off easily ... *fat hope* I'll take a big angpow but will still torture u. Ha Ha.. who ask u to marry my best friend!
After which, couldn't really decide to take up the package from Ted Wu or not, so off we went for dinner at Great World, n later across the road to Karen's place for further discussions. But at the end of the day, nothing was decided.. backdrops for the wedding, theme of the wedding, wedding favours, dinner venue (deciding between good wood or intercon), guest list, invitation cards..etc haha damn jialat. But will meet again this evening to brainstorm on the different torture methods we can come up with... Must have at least 2 plans just in case.. hehe.. so exciting!!
-continuation-
Urrghhhhhhh... dat day ask u whether when will you be free to meet n u said today, now ask u wat time you wanna meet u tell me say u dun think so.. cos very tired n going KL tomorrow for ur holiday.. how lame can it get? I really wonder... do you even care about your friend's wedding? Fuck it.. I can do this on my own. Out of courtesy I want ur opinions, since u dun bother, I'm not going to be bothered with you too. _|_
Thursday, August 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment