This sucks... I think I'm really down on my luck? Or is it simply I'm not making enough effort? My job sucks, my job hunt sucks, my life sucks!
Went for my only job interview last thursday and what happened? I screw up... yes.. totally screwed.
I wasn't the least bit prepared and when the interviewer asked me questions.. I simply act as though I know but couldn't recall and then after giving it some "thoughts", I just told him that I don't know. How great~ ;(
Though he mentioned that he's only helping the manager to assess the candidates' standard and will not be a deciding factor, I really don't think my chances are high at all.. bye to my 2nd interview!!
My mood has been very unstable these days.. don't know why. I flare up at the smallest of things and get easily irritated. Have no mood to work, feel like sleeping at home everyday.. doing nothing.. this is bad. Wonder if anyone has a solution or a miracle cure? Actually I know there is, just give me more money and flexible working hours.. too much to ask for?
be back later...
Currently listening to: Noon - Better than anything (a very nice jazz album)
Tuesday, May 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment