Tuesday, April 13, 2004

No Subject

Continuation...
Went through some of the testimonials I wrote for a few friends on Friendster... I realised we really don't really meant what we say... it sounds so fake ...

"You're definitely a friend I want to keep for life", "I luv you ...but I know that you'll be always here (or try to be here)" ... in real life, it never happens. Everything was written in a spur of the moment. And when we do meet up, there's really very limited things that we can talk about... gone were the days in the past... so what's next?

I've did some soul-searching and I found that I've really taken up the role of a true friend quite well (not bragging), I'm always there when any of you need me. Is it because I'm single? Or is it because I'm too free? It's simply taking some initiatives to make things work. Friendship is just another form of relationship with one another, if you want to strengthen it, if you want it to work out, then please take some form of initiative yah?

Talking about which, I actually forgot my darling V's birthday. Normally I would have remembered it cos I stored everything in my phone's calendar but eversince I changed to this new phone, I'm so lost... (yeah it's just another excuse) but we really depend too much on our phone nowadays don't we? :P

K now, I better go and set alarm to remind myself to call V tomorrow ... and doublecheck her address. Am thinking of sending her some flowers/card . Goodnite!