Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy CNY!

I know it doesn't seem much but to anyone who has seen my room before should know what a mess it was in previously. Anyway a short tour of my room:


My cupboard which I used to store alot of knick knacks



Ikea closet which came with a railing & curtain but I've modified it lower to hang my tees.



At the bottom of the closet is where I stash my alcohols.



2 Boxes to store my army stuffs, also double up as a table.



Me trusty comp. Comp table also cleaned and rid of rubbish.



TV console which currently houses my subwoofer, cable modem, printer, shoes, cds/dvds, books, etc because my old tv went KapooT!



Casement A/C, recently installed curtain (the cloth is actually for my wardrobe) and Amelia Earhart poster to block out the sunlight.



Lastly, a clothes rack I bought at Courts 3 days ago.


There you have it.. hehe hopefully I can maintain my room for at least a few more months before I start to accumulate junks again. Time to go, got a long day later.
Wishing everyone a happy lunar new year... if you gamble, hope you blackjack get triple 7, in-between get ace and king, mahjong get 13 doubles, cho daidee get 一條龍! HUAT AR~! :p

No comments: