skip to main | skip to sidebar

Contradiction....

錯誤的相遇注定了悲傷的結局
當舊夢初醒
濕潤的眼角必然挂著心碎的淚滴
只是那時候,除了回憶更多的卻是嘆息

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I hate myself...

- When I dare not even be open about my own feelings.

- When I feed off feelings and my good friend is sad.

- When there are so many things that I don't know about you.

- When I always procrastinate.

- When I don't have a goal in life.

- When I can't let go.

Whatever it is, I'll always be around if you ever need me.
Posted by ★ at 1:21 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2007 (28)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2006 (24)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ▼  August (7)
      • Grow Old With You
      • 2006 MTV Movie Awards - Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
      • ONE night @ j00k 260606
      • BORAT the MOVIE
      • I hate myself...
      • The relationship between love and hate
      • You know you're wasted when you...
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2005 (48)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2004 (59)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2003 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)