Been feeling very very very very moody these few days...
Why? I hate my current job, I took it up just to finance myself for an occasion. Now that its over, I really don't feel like doing this anymore.
Some reasons of mine:
- its boring
- everyday i do work without using my brains
- its damn boring
- there's no motivation
- its fucking boring
- i feel dejected
I've done abit of soul searching or watever u call it. And I realised that I don't ask for alot.. I just want a proper job.. something which will keep my brains working.. something which earns me some decent money and probably thats it. Been looking around for jobs ... but not much luck. Been talking to a few ppl about working sales jobs.. not much luck either.. mostly its because of self-discipline. They say that if you wanna work in sales.. you gotto have discipline.. so that you can drive/motivate yourself etc.
Seriously, if I have that.. I wouldn't be whining here would i? And all these mood swings certainly aint helping much either, its like back to the "good" ol' days.. when I need someone to talk to, I can't find anyone. Fuck it.. I'll managed somehow... I hope.
Now if you're reading this and u think u have an advice for me, please let me know.
Saturday, September 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment