Thursday, August 11, 2005

Here is your horoscope
for Thursday, August 11:


Has that old magic caught you in its spell? Someone from your past who's a wonder at weaving enchantment has returned, and their eyes are set on you. It's up to you whether you want to follow through.

Someone from my past.. I really wonder who can that be. But then again, it's always better to just take it with a pinch of salt. On the other hand, been reading a few blogs lately:

the DEATH of A MILLION is JUST A STATISTIC

Sandralicious

eternal sunshine

deelirium's Xanga Site

Going through life with the middle finger raised

I rock, you suck

Orgasmic Hamsters

clapbangkiss's Xanga Site

HER Ramblings!

Rockson's Talk Rock (contains crude/vulgar language)


Still bored? Take a look at some Fortune reading thingy from World of Fengshui. (Note: mine's not very true.. so don't take it too seriously)

I've got a job offer but it's a 1 year-contract. Guess I'll just take it up and see how I can make the best out of it. Afterall, I think it's HIS work. I mean I've been listening to v and praying diligently and HE has shown me certain signs.. so this is prolly it. :)

No comments: