Finally after weeks of exchanging blows(emails), the villainess has finally succumbed and will be paying me back what was wrongfully deducted from me in november. In her words, she still insists that I'm the one purposely showing attitude blah blah and in order to get me out of her face, she'll pay out of her own pocket. Geez, what bullshit..
But all's well ends well.. or so you might think. I think I've been very patient with the b*tch and her henpecked pussy husband and that I carefully select my words in my emails so that it sounds very cool and calm. I want to push it a step further after getting the $ and see what else I can do to them but today's horoscope mentioned this: "Foolhardy behavior could set off a string of unintended consequences. Why make someone else's job harder just so you can have fun? Try looking and, even more importantly, thinking before you leap." *HmPh* Consider themselves lucky.. But be warned... I'LL BE BACK!! Muahahahahahhahahha :p
Signing off for now... be back soon
Thursday, January 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment