Fuck FUck FuCk FucK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last night, my computer went blank for no apparent reason.. I mean the monitor's working fine (I've tested it) but nothing shows up on screen.
I guess there's only 2 possiblities now:
1) My graphic card is spoilt
OR
2) My mainboard is screwed
I really hope it's the first one, cos my previous experience with exchanging/replacing mainboard took more than 2 months! Can you believe it? And it was supposed to be fast already considering the amount of emails and phonecalls I've been shooting at the "friendly" people at corbell.. they're goddamn "helpful" I would say.. -_-;
So anyways, I managed to fix up a spare comp for temporary usage but I feel that it's sooooooooo slow (Pentium III 866Mhz) compared to the current one (Pentium 4 2.66Ghz) *Sigh* shall not complain too much now, will have to go office tomorrow and take back my spare graphic card to test it... really hope it'll work *cross fingers*!!
This morning was din's ROM day. Woke up late (due to fixing up of my spare comp) and was nearly late becos the blur taxi driver missed the turn before Funan. But luckily I managed to arrive on time.. 1153hrs to be exact (their appointment was at 1155hrs). After that, went inside.. watch them exchange their vows, put on their rings, pronounced Mr & Mrs Cheng and then took a few photos and went down to Regent Hotel to have buffet. Then we ate for almost 3hrs before deciding to go to Centrepoint to look at curtains. After which, more walking.. window shopping.. Tangs Studio was having some sale and Mango got new clothes.. in the end, sat down at coffeebean for a drink with jackson, his sister, din and amy.
Lastly it was down to Dempsy Road to look at furnitures and jackson's sis wanted to eat durian (she thinks of me as her durian buddy ?!? Cos when she asked me whether I eat durian or not and I said yes, and she went like,"oh great! finally found someone to eat durian with me!!" (double DUH) not that I've a craving for durians anyway.. but I shall not be rude. In the end, turns out that the stall at Dempsy Rd wasn't open *phew* and so we went home. Hah.. I guess I really summarized todae's events quite well... shall go for dinner now, can't stand this spare comp.. blardy slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
I'll Be Back...
Thursday, September 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment