Wonder how come I'm so easily tired lately.. just dun have the urge to go work anymore.. talk about job satisfaction ;p
Anyways, took MC today because I've been werking so hard lately (yar rite) and I've been having blocked nose n cough since monday but didn't go to see the doc then because my colleague was on leave and I have to cover his duties, and since now that he's back, I can safely go take MC and rest at home..
Went to tampines central with wendy in the afternoon.. been such a long time since we last meet up. Quite surprised to see that she still got the mashimaro seatbelt cover i got her in 2001. *so touched* basically just walked around tampines mall, then had coffee at CS and then shopped for some groceries at NTUC.. kinda bored but that's what I'm feeling now.. can't perk myself up to do anything or to even appear energetic. Suxx? yeah i think so too.. now.. what should I do tomorrow after work leh?? I would love to catch Matrix Revolutions but can't seem to find anyone to watch with me. Maybe I'll just join amee and peifen but I realised there'll be silence because of no common topic between us...kinda awkward (so you better think twice and don't ruin ppl's meeting) .. then what can I do? where are all my frens when I NEED them?
Think its time to get myself a companion/ gf/ buddy/ fuckmate or watever you call em. =)
Thursday, November 06, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment